Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Fashion Ideas

I am obsessed with fashion. I am not overtly fashion forward, but I enjoy picking out pieces that can spice up my wardrobe. Every season I try to find an accessory or clothing item that can be a staple or go to piece with everything else I already have. I have already chosen items for fall...a teal necklace and a black blazer, but I am really starting to dream about a....

pencil skirt.

My only worry I have is finding the right shoe. I am just beginning to experiment with heels, but I haven't found a pair I can live in. So this is just an inspiration starting point for a possible addition next fall. Lets just hope it's still on trend. :)

The picture is from one of my favorite blogs that I subscribe to for amazing outfit ideas and overall inspiration.

http://www.jseverydayfashion.com


No comments:

Post a Comment