Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 2013 update

So far 2013 hasn't started off quite as I expected. Just before the new year I got very energized to start blogging. My new year goals included being more creative and documenting it along the way. Well....a few road blocks jumped up that's slowed me down.

As many have probably already experienced, the flu and sickness has hit the USA really bad this season. It seems stronger than normal. I (knock on wood) haven't been hit, but just today it hit my daughter. Poor Emily.  :(
[See picture below]

Earlier in the month I had experienced my first gallbladder attach. It was terrible and lasted 12 hrs. I visited with my dr we found no stones but requested a scan be done. I made the appointment and as I was walking in the tech told me I would be drinking a radioactive fluid. Dr said nothing about this so I immediately canceled the appointment. I mean I drove myself to the appointment. What if I didn't react well with my body? I don't know about you, but I didn't want that in my body. I've had time to think about it and if my gallbladder acts up again then I'll do something about it. (I have heard several stories of people living with partially functioning gallbladders or some who have only had one attack their whole life).

So, besides body problems and sickness everything else is going well.

I was able to complete two projects this month, but only posted one. I will work on getting the second up soon.

Thank you for your patience. I hope your January was better than mine.

<3 Farm Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment