Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fun in the snow

At 3:00 today I got word that school was cancelled for the third day in a row. I cannot believe it. That never happens where I am from. It may be freezing and snowing, but we always go in. However, it snowed for what felt like 48 hours this time and snow storm Q dumped a 12 inches of snow. Underneath the snow is dead and yellow grass so the snow is a huge delight.

So, if you're still reading this post than I want to reward you with a cute story. When Emily and I were outside playing today she kept referring to the snow as "bubbles". She loves playing with bubbles in the sink and tub so naturally I can see why she would call it that. It was absolutely adorable.

That's it for now. I have plans to make for my third day off.

<3 Farmgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment