Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Instagram Profile

Instagram

I felt it was necessary to seperate my passions so I created a new instagram profile for this blog.

Please follow me under kansasfarmgirls.

If you're not sure what instagram is no worries. I will help you. Instagram is a photo sharing app I have on my phone and iPod an its exploding with popularity. I found instagram after searching for a photo editing program in my app store. I am totally addicted to it. The best part is I can follow other people and get inspiration from them. If you already have a profile I would love to follow. My profile will be open for anyone to subscribe to so if you read this blog and then subscribe please leave me a comment below saying you did so.

Thanks for the love.

<3 Farmgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment