Wednesday, January 8, 2014

{album review}

                             

Today on iTunes Radio Switchfoot's new albumn Fading West is free to stream. I am LOVING it. I've been a fan of Switchfoot for years so I have that love to fall back on, but even if I hadn't heard of them I'd be into them. It's my style I guess. So what's my style? I like anything that is fun, happy, and layed back. I like to rock, but I'm more happy with an album that I can just sit and listen to. If an album can get me to dream than it's pretty awesome because I have a hard time letting myself relax. As I am listening to the album right now I can't help but think about cutting out of work and driving with the windows down enjoying life. If I was near the coast I'd be driving to the beach. It's funny that the cover is shot at the beach because that's where I want to be right now.  Saltwater Heart speaks perfectly to this dream. Anyone want to go with me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment