Monday, March 24, 2014

Hobby Lobby Haul

Last week Hobby Lobby had a blow out sale on Papercrafting and the Paper Studio lines. Even though I was still recovering from my surgery I had to get and get some supplies I needed. Letter stickers are something I can't love without when I am scrapbooking. They add a special touch. I got mine in black so it could coordinate with just about everything and I found three different styles. I was running out of tape for my embellishments so I added the tape dispenser. At an end cap I saw the refill pages in layouts I didn't have so I grabbed two packages. I was tempted. They won. They are 4 x 6 layouts without journal cards slots. I have found that sometimes I have extra pictures so these will be nice to showcase those pictures. I also found a Studio Calico stamp that I can use to stamp the date or other phrases. I hope it works or I can figure it out. Stamping isn't my expertise. It should be really fun to use. 


I need to get scrapbooking again. I will post my pages soon so you can get an idea of my style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment