Saturday, August 8, 2015

Disney's Frozen themed bedroom


It was one of those days, one where I was in the groove. The crafting groove. 
It's been a while since I felt it so it felt really good. 

Today I got out the box of all the decorations I saved from Emily's 4th birthday. She asked for a Disney's Frozen birthday and I had a lot if fun die cutting snowflakes and making big 3-D snowflakes to hang from the sealing. It was time consuming, but well worth it. 

As I sit back and admire my work I am happy with what I was able to accomplish. Maybe a touch up here and there, but it's basically complete. 





I love, love, love how the 3-D snowflakes cast a snowflake shadow on the wall. 

Most of the snowflakes were make out of cardstock except for the shiny ones which were made out of 12x12 scrapbooking paper. All purchased at my local Hobby Lobby. I borrowed the die cuts from school. Lucky perk of working in eduction. The 3-D snowflakes were folded out of computer paper. It made them lighter. I wouldn't recommend a heavier weight paper as it could become hard to fold, cut, and staple together. You can find a tutorial via YouTube or by googling 3-D snowflake. There are a ton of them online. 

I hope you found this helpful. If you'd like more information please leave me a message. 

Love, 
Farm Girls 




No comments:

Post a Comment