Sunday, August 16, 2015

My new health kick

While on summer vacation my mother introduced to the 17 day diet. She has used this method in the past to slim down and I've seen it's effectiveness. I did a horrible job of watching what I are this summer and I put on the pounds. Seeing pictures from out vacation made me sad. Even though no one has told me I had, I know so it encouraged me to do something about it. 

So what is the 17 day diet? The 17 Day Diet was created by Dr. Mike Moreno and it's become the #1 best selling diet in America. Dr. Moreno describes it as, "Simple. Fast. Effective. Healthy". All words I like to hear. To kick start my plan I purchases his new book. 


This edition was published in 2014 with the original edition in 2010. It came in the mail on Friday and I had it read and notes taken in less than an hour. I couldn't put it down. It was so easy to read and Dr. Moreno knows how to write to his audience. He even says in the book that he won't bore us with heavy medical terms which I am very thankful for. 

So this week I am embarking on a journey I've never been down before. A full on diet to get me back in shape and back to be healthy. I am excited. 




No comments:

Post a Comment