Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sept 19 - Oct 31 layouts

ISept 19 - we went ice skating as a family 

My parents came in October for a short but much needed visit. 


While my parents were here we went to a local pumpkin patch. It was so much fun and perfectly Autumn day. 


The weekend of Halloween we carved pumpkins. Nate bought a carving kit with stencils. Emily picked the cat sitting under the moon. Nate picked a scary pumpin face (easier to carve, I think) and I picked a cute face for my little pumpkin. This was our second time doing this as a family. It's sure to be a family tradition. 


On Sunday it was Halloween. Emily of course wanted to be Elsa which was perfect because we had all the pretties. The best part was she got to wear her Elsa heels outside. Something I never let her do. 



I loved these layouts and my snippets from Elllestudio made it super easy to embellish. You can shop these looks at www.shopellestudio.com. Each month she releases a monthly kit with coordinating print files and stamp. It's my favorite scrapbooking site becasue she has everything you need for a great layout without all the fus. My goal this month was to use more stamps with these layouts. Ellestudio stamps are now my favorite. 

These are the two stamp sets I used in these layouts.


My challenge for next time is to make my own labels. 

💗💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment