Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Beauty Picks for 2012



These are my top 4 beauty picks for summer 2012. I picked these because I was searching for a simple and light weight option for hot days. These products will will be very versatile from shopping with the girls to a nice evening out with my husband.

1. Physicians Formula Mineral Correcting Powder in Natural Beige. This product helps reduce redness and evens out skin tone. Perfect for a foundation replacement.
2. COVERGIRL Natureluxe Mascara in Black Brown. I love how soft and natural it feels. Glides on easily without any clumps.
3. Lorèal Wear Infinitè STUDIO SECRETS eye shadows in Brushed Suede (815) and Frosted Icing (901). These eye shadows create a very soft but dramatic look that compliments my blue eyes. I plan to sweep Brushed Suede across my lid and into my crease and Frosted Icing below my brow.

I will post a picture of myself wearing these beauty pics in my next blog which will feature my favorite hair products.

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment