Saturday, June 2, 2012


Welcome!

If you have stumbled upon my blog be assured that this is a huge work in progress. I am beginning to dream of my own business repurposing old furniture and items. There is beauty in everything and I especially love bringing it back to life. If only these pieces could talk, the stories they would tell. To view of my inspirations please visit my Farm Girls pinterest page. My goal is to one day hold a sale featuring my items, but it will take some time. I am also interested in partnering with others who share my same interest. If you have a love for DIY crafts and art please leave me a comment so we can keep in touch. My only preference is that you live in Southwest Kansas as that is my home and it will make doing business together or more.

Thank you for stopping by. Please check back often for updates in this wonderful new journey of mine.

<3 Sarah

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment