Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Project Inspiration

I have been bitten by the creativity bug. Maybe it's the holidays and decorating, but whatever it is its pretty intense. I dream and think all day long about things I can do or make. Just last night I told my husband that I wanted a power sander for Christmas. I know, crazy huh?!? But I am ready to get started.
Where do I begin though? I don't have any woodworking experience. Well, Ann White has come to my rescue with all the ideas and plans in her new book...
The Hand Built Home
I cannot wait to get my hands on this treasure. All the possibilities and creations to fill our home and build my future business.
If you would like to snag a copy of this amazing book click the link below and follow the directions. It's that easy.

Happy Holidays!

Funky Junk Interiors


No comments:

Post a Comment