Saturday, November 24, 2012

Our Christmas tree is decorated!

Well, unlike some, instead of shopping I slept in and put up Christmas decorations. It was fun. We listened to Christmas music from my Pandora playlist which really put us in the mood.

My theme for this year is Gold. Its been my favorite color for fall with my accessories. While my mom was out we made gold balls out of fabric. They turned out beautiful and added just the touch. To accent them I draped a gold bead garland through the boughs for added sparkle. At night the tree is so gorgeous. I cannot stop looking at it.

So what will your tree look like this year? Leave a comment or a link to a picture. I would love to hear about it. If you need inspiration my suggestion is to stick with one color.

Happy Holidays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment