Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Flea Market Style Magazine

I have a new love

 

Via Flea Market Style's blog

Flea Market Style provides inspiration and DIY how-to for fans of vintage style and decor. From designing your living spaces to on-the-road shopping trips to fabulous makeovers from everyday salvage, FMS delivers pages filled with striking photos, engaging stories and easy-to-follow ideas for incorporating second-hand beauty into your lifestyle. Whether you seek pretty, practical or perfectly charming, Flea Market Style is the ideal source book.
PUBLISHED TWICE A YEAR.
~

It would be a dream come true to have my ideas and creations featured in this magazine. So I guess my next step is to create something. I almost have everything I need to get started so please keep your eyes open for a new post. I haven't forgotten.

<3 Farm Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment