Tuesday, January 15, 2013

project sneak peeks

I am currently working on two projects. Tonight was painting night. My awesome husband took our daughter with him to worship team practice which meant I got the whole house to myself. Yea!!! It's nice to have time to do things for myself. Is that bad of me to say? Yikes! Actually now that I think about it I am sure most women would prefer to soak up the time in a warm bath. Then there is me, crafting enthusiast and new blogger that would rather spend my time with you. Ah! I know, I'm probably crazy, but really, I love this.

So here are pictures of the two projects I started tonight.


 and


I cannot wait to show you the finished products. It's going to be so cool. I hope you can wait until I get another break to show you the rest.

Love,
{Farm Girls}

No comments:

Post a Comment