Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Break Projects


Today only (3/9) Ace Hardware is giving away a quart of their top rated Clark + Kensington paint-and-primer-in-one.

I picked up a quart in white and a quart in color Arboretum.



In total I spent $13. That's like getting both at 50% off. That's a good deal to me.

This sale couldnt have come at a more Perfect time, Spring Break.

Here is what I plan on doing with my paint.


The dresser was originally mine and I moved it into Emily's room to use as her dresser and changing table. I still love the black color, but it doesn't fit with the nursery colors. I am going to sand it down and change it to white.

The chair was something left at our house by the previous owners   was my husbands old computer chair his mother bought him. I have plans to change it to a soft green color. It's going to work great as a backdrop for my projects and to use as an extra chair if we need it.

I will post pictures at the end of the week with all the details and final makeover.

<3 Farmgirls




No comments:

Post a Comment