Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Where have I been?

I have taken a break from blogging because I am sure what direction I wanted to take this blog. This last Spring I lost creative energy when work became very stressful and time consuming. Now its the middle of summer break and I have some decisions about this blog to make. This much I know:

          … I love …

1. Scrapbooking
2. Finding Antiques
3. Crafting
4. Style - Fashion - Makeup
5. Giving advice
6. Developing a stronger relationship with God, my family, and friends

and...

7. Finding reasons to live and be excited.

I don't know how to organize all these things in my life nor how much time to give them. I thought technology would help me devote more time to the blog, but its made things a bit more confusing because I can't do everything I want from my smartphone. (Big thumbs down). I really want to do all the things above and share it through this blog, but when I admit to myself I can't I feel very defeated so I want to give up.

My next step is to pray and prioritize my interests. Once I have it figured out then I will be back.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

<3 farmgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment