Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

I am a instagram junkie. I probably check in 100 times a day. I follow an lot of friends, beauty bloggers, and random people or places. Its fun. You can follow me under the user name sarahwbear.

Below is a picture my friend posted. I have no idea where it originated, but I'd gladly give credit to who it belongs to. The reason I love it so much is because it represents how I feel right now. I need more trust in everything I do. I know God will bless me and fill my heart with more joy than I can handle if I just trust him. This begins with every step, decision, and choice I make. There are a lot of decisions on my heart, but will I trust him with my life? My family? Finances? With work? Absolutely!! I cannot wait to see what 2104 has in store.

I pray now that God will guide and help you with all your steps. I pray that you will stop and trust him so that you'll have eternal blessings and joy. God Bless, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment