Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cold Sunday in January

Since it was so cold out I basically spent the afternoon in bed under warm covers. I wasn't sleepy so I jumped onto my favorite site, Pinterest. No surprise I'm sure. 

The only thing wrong with Pinterest is if you're in a mood or you're too full from lunch to think about food. I shouldn't have gotten on Pinterest because I saw this...


Really?!?!?!?!? Adorable outfit and I can totally see myself wearing it, but it reminds me that I'm so ready for summer. I really dislike having to wear so many layers that you have to carry around with you. My husband says he loves winter because you can always put more clothes on, but in summer you can't take any more off. I don't know. We have agreed to just disagree on this. 

Did I mention that it's 15 degrees outside. Boo! I will try not to ccomplain because it could be worse and I did choose to live here. 

I hope your Sunday is turning out great! 

Love, 
The Farm Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment