Saturday, January 4, 2014

Project Life Using Studio Calico


Several months ago I stumbled across the company Studio Calico. They do monthly box subscriptions targeting scrapbooking, card making, and project life crafters. I was immediately intrigued so I subscribed just to their list serve so I could learn more about it. After googling and watching YouTube I have learned just how neat these kits can enhance and bring your scrapbooking to life. I had always wondered how the Pinterest pins I added always looked so precessional, well this is how it's done and it's super easy. 

Right now Studio Calico is running a great special for anyone wanting to join. If you subscribe you can get last months kits for FREE. That's a $24.99 savings. After much debate I snapped this deal up this morning. I have been thinking about it and just bit the bullet. In their subscription details it says I can cancel at any item if I am unsatified. That seems like a fair deal to me. 

The offer is good through 1/26/2014 so don't wait because they do sell out and you'll have to wait until subscriptions open up again. I should say this is not advertising, this is me getting supper excited. I want all my friends to get excited too. If you're interested you can access his deal through this link

http://www.studiocalico.com/welcome?ref=68a750e

Studio Calico has a reward system for purchasing items and friend referrals. If you're interested in the system please show your love by going through my link. I would appreciate the love tremendously. 

Here is a view of the kits you could pick up this month. 

Cooper Mountain is the newest kit for January 2014. It comes with everything you see below. 
The free kit is called Blue Note. 

At check out you can place "add-ons" into your basket. I snagged a few extra things including these mini chalkboard scripture verses that fit 3x4 pockets on your Project Life pages. I am going to love these. 



I see lots of fun scrapbooking in me near future. I can't wait. 







No comments:

Post a Comment