Monday, February 17, 2014

Scrapbooking Update

I am so ready to get back to my scrapbooking. I have not been able to work on it since late Summer. Not because I don't have the time, but because I don't have the equipment to photo edit or upload. I haven't figured out how to upload from my phone. It's really frustrating me. I am sure there is a way. So until we can afford new equipment or find a different solution that part of my life is on hold. Sorry if I disappoint anyone. 

In the mean time I will be using my new Cricut machine to make a few gifts. I want the finished product to look like this pin I found on Pinterest. I love how customizable it is. 


If your interested I will do a tutorial on how I made it because there are several methods I found on the web. 

Love, 
Farm Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment