Monday, February 17, 2014

Pizza Joes

I have just found the yummiest dinner and I just had to share. Please excuse the photo quality, I took it with my iPad. Anyone have a good photo editor suggestion? 


Easy Pizza Joes

Ingredients
Hamburger buns
1 lb ground beef (I used 70/30 ratio)
1 jar of pizza sauce 
I/2 cup pepperoni cut into small pieces. 
Shredded Mozzarella 

Directions

Cook ground beef over medium heat. Drain fat. While still hot, add pizza sauce and pepperoni. Stir still combined. Heat his mixture over medium low heat till just bubbling. While it is heating up turn oven to low broil with the rack in the middle. Put half of the hamburger bun onto a baking sheet. When sauce is heated scoop mix over the bun and then top with shredded mozzarella. Put in oven and Broil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, cool for one minute and serve. 

Your family will love it. Miss Emily ate two. If you try this recipe I'd love to know how you liked it. You can message me here or on our Facebook page. 

www.facebook.com/kansasfarmgirls 


Love, 
The Farm Girls







1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I happened to run across this page today and thought of you, especially since you asked about photo editors: http://forums.techsoup.org/cs/community/b/tsblog/archive/2014/02/14/free-graphics-software.aspx. I've used the free version of PicMonkey and it worked well. I haven't tried the others yet....

    And I haven't tried the recipe, but it looks good (and easy), too!

    ReplyDelete