Thursday, January 2, 2014

Down Time Fun

Today Emily and I spent the day together. She asked to play with just about all her toys with me. During moments when she was content I got in some cleaning and laundry. During down time I did what any normal mom would do and surfed PINTEREST. I am obsessed with Instagram but I am obsessed with Pinterest. 


This is a screen shot of a few pins I loved today. Some food, crafts, and home projects. Lol! Typical Pinterest day.  

While Emily was having her downtime I let her play on my iPad. I just downloaded the new Toca Hair Salon "Me" edition. We laughed a lot. Emily already has it down. My little genius. We cut my hair, her hair, and even our dog Taffy's hair. Here are a few of my favorite pics. 

                                     TAFFY

                                    EMILY


                                  EMILY with accessories


Too cute!!! 

This morning I found a hidden gem in iBooks. I went in to purchase a Beth Moore book, I'd heard a lot of great things about her, and to my surprise the book was FREE!!!! Yep, and 13 other books by her so I downloaded them all. I don't know when I'll get them all read, but I am starting with Breaking Free.   Below is a pictures my current iBooks library. 



Well, that is about it for today. I am working a few new projects, but I am refraining from posting anything until they are completed. Hopefully tomorrow. So I will leave you with my memory verse for today...

Isaiah 61:1
"The spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, because the LORD has appointed me to preach the good news to the poor. He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captive, and release from darkness for the captive". 

Love, 
the Farm Girls




No comments:

Post a Comment