Monday, March 3, 2014

How do you spend your weekend?

I had a really good time this weekend. On Saturday I helped host a baby shower for a really good friend of mine. I had never done anything like this before so I was super nervous. Despite the cold and snow we had 7 guests. We made a cute banner for baby's room (sorry no picture) and we made a web with strings which we all wrapped around our wrists to create a braclet to remind us to pray for her delivery. My favorite part was drinking the Bath Water Punch - blue fruit punch + sprite + vanilla ice cream + rubber ducky = yum. My friend kept telling us that she was starting contractions during the shower and low and behold at 3am the next morning she was woken up by vey large contractions. At 7am she decided to go to the hospital and at 4:45pm Baby Broderick was born! Not a moment too soon. :-) 

Sunday was a lazy day for us. Emily slept 12 hours after all the fun and excitement at the baby shower so she was filled with all lot of energy. Have you ever pretended to play in the snow on your bed? Emily has now. :-) She learned you can make snow angels inside. Too cute. Doesn't she look really big I these pictures? That's what I thought. 



Silly girls having fun. 
I ended the night working on gifts for upcoming weddings. I'd show a picture, but it don't want to ruin any surprises. If you follow me on twitter you might have seen me tweet my frustrations. It was hard work, but it payed off. If you don't follow me, please do @sarawbear. 

As always thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment, I'd love to get to know those who follow my blog. 

~ Farm Girls, Sarah and Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment